You are a developer? Join us!
We are an early stage startup and we are currently assembling our team. If you are a developer interested in building with us the first financial wellness coach that understands its user, let’s talk!
What you will do
Besides our current concept demonstrator, the Kaira coach remains almost entirely to build. Our developer(s) will thus have the opportunity to work in a variety of domains with a goal to create something unique.
As a member of the team, you responsibilities will include:
- Setting up and maintaining our development and testing environments
- Actively participating in our ideation and innovation processes
- Leading our projects analysis and design phases
- Coordinating with our other teams (UX/UI, data science, psychology…)
- Developing and maintaining our public-facing mobile applications (iOS and Android) as well as our back-end system (cloud-based)
Who you are
We are looking for developers who are passionate about software and would love to put their expertise into changing the world!
The skills and qualities we will appreciate in our next team member include (apply if you only have a subset!):
- Education : university degree in IT (or related)
- Experience: mobile application development, back-end development
- Programming language: Swift, Kotlin, Java, PHP, Python…
- Database: SQL RDBMS (mySQL, Oracle, SQL Server…), document databases (MongoDB…)
- Project: agile methods, DevOps, secure development concepts (SecDevOps)
As for your personality, we expect you to:
- Delight in working with a diverse team
- Love solving problems
- Dedicate yourself to quality
- Show autonomy, initiative, flexibility
This position is based in Montréal (Canada). You have to be fluent in English or French (and understand both languages).
Who we are
Kaira Technologies is a startup based in Montreal with a subsidiary in Paris. Created at the end of 2018, it aims to develop the first financial wellness coach that understands its user (especially her relationship with money). To fulfill its mission, the Kaira application will explore and analyze the financial, personal and psychological profiles of the user, in order to deliver a highly personalized coaching program.
Interested? Send us a mail with your resume, LinkedIn profile… at email@example.com